View, Pay & Manage Your Account Online
Go paperless! View, pay and manage your electric account online. It’s convenient, free and simple to use. Plus it helps conserve our natural resources.
- First time users: make sure to have your full account number (ex. 1234001) handy. You will need that to create your account
- Pay by debit/credit card, electronic check or automatic withdrawal from your bank account
- To stop receiving a paper bill, check Yes at the "Would you like to turn off paper bills?" prompt
Pay Now without registering an account by clicking HERE.
Pay By Phone
For your convenience, DEC accepts payment by phone. This option is free and available 24/7.
- Dial 844-749-3050 and you will be prompted through an automated system
- You will need your account number, credit/debit card or checking account information, and amount you want to pay handy
- Pay by credit or debit card – Mastercard, Visa, or Discover
Pay in the Office
Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. You are always welcome to stop in and make a payment on your bill.
Automatic Payment Plan
With our Automatic Payment Plan your payment will be automatically withdrawn from your designated bank account on the 15th of each month. If you are interested, you can set up your auto payment on SmartHub.
A night depository is available for your paying convenience 24/7. The depository is located under the flagpole at our office at N5725 600th St., Menomonie.
Dunn Energy Cooperative accepts VISA®, MasterCard®, and Discover® . Automatic payment by credit card is available with proper authorization from the cardholder, and will be deducted on the 15th of each month.
Levelized Budget Billing Program
Get a more predictable energy bill with Dunn Energy Cooperative’s Budget Billing program. We know that receiving a consistent bill each month makes budgeting much easier. The Budget Billing program makes each monthly bill the same every month, all year long, at no additional charge.
For more information on the program or to enroll, click here.