Assistance agencies may assist a member who is having trouble paying his or her electric and/or gas bill. Each has unique eligibility requirements and the right to refuse assistance to a member. Contact the agencies listed below to see if any can assist you, or dial 211 from any telephone to get a complete listing of local assistance agencies.

Energy Assistance Office Information


If you are a member of Dunn Energy Cooperative and are looking for energy assistance, please call WEST CAP at 715-265-4271 or visit them online at

You can also apply for assistance through Energy Services Incorporated (WHEAP) by calling 800-506-5596 or visiting them here

The Foundation for Rural Housing may have resources available to help you as well. You can visit their website for more information.